Nova terminal T4 a JFK

Transport aeri i aeroports, transport marítim i ports, per cable, etc.
Transporte aéreo y aeropuertos, transporte marítimo y puertos, por cable, etc.
Respon
jaezcurra
N8
N8
Entrades: 1176
Ubicació: L4 (Selva de Mar, BCN)

Nova terminal T4 a JFK

Entrada Autor: jaezcurra » Dimarts 19/07/2011 18:09

http://www.gadling.com/2011/07/19/jfk-t ... air-lines/
JFK Terminal 4 video released by Delta Air Lines En el enlace hay un vídeo

by Grant Martin (RSS feed) on Jul 19th 2011 at 9:00AM
Delta's continuing investment into the New York City market is starting to bear fruit with the airline's refurbishment of John F. Kennedy (JFK) Airport's Terminal 4 well underway and on schedule. Today, the airline is releasing footage detailing the progress and ultimate look of that terminal, a hub that will soon become a core experience for any New Yorker traveling on Delta in 2013.

The results are very impressive. With a look that faintly reminds us of Detroit's McNamara terminal mixed with the checkin of Terminal 2 at Charles De Gaulle, the structure is lofted, airy and sprawling, with volumes of space for food courts, shops and services.
It's a good investment to make in today's competitive air travel landscape. Jetblue's recent relaunch of Terminal 5 made waves in the community in 2008, while the opening of Virgin America's new terminal in SFO brought similar, high regard. For Delta to remain profitable in this economy they'll need to be constantly reinventing -- and T4 is a great example of how to do it.

Respon

Torna a “Aeri, marítim i altres / Aéreo, marítimo y otros”